Applications – Explore key insights in your field
In Focus – Discover latest updates & stories
- QIAcube Connect UV light decontamination procedure – learn more in new Application Note.
- Meet us as the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting and discover precision diagnostics for real-world impact.
- Congratulations – getting a new lab or receiving a first grant is quite an achievement. To get up and running, enroll in our exclusive program. You'll receive tailored packages, exclusive offers and expert support.
- Are you a young forensic investigator with an ambitious research project? Apply for the 2019 Young Investigator Awards and win up to US$ 40,000 worth of HID solutions.
- Over 100 million women screened for HPV with QIAGEN solutions. Learn about our commitment to screening 100 million more.
- See how these microbiology researchers are gaining better results, faster, using AllTaq for everyday PCR.
- Learn how to accelerate your molecular research from rapid biomarker discovery to unraveling cancer genomics. It’s the insights that count.
Featured Products – See this week's favorites
Redefining automated sample processing
Fully automate QIAGEN gold-standard spin-column purification procedures with the new QIAcube Connect instrument.
QIAseq FastSelect RNA Removal Kits
The best single step for RNA-seq library prep
Remove unwanted RNA from RNA-seq libraries in a single 10-second step.
QuantiFERON-TB Gold Plus
Detect TB infection with confidence
Choose the patient-centered, more affordable way to test for TB infection that produces more accurate results than the century-old tuberculin skin test.
GeneReader NGS System
The first complete Sample to Insight NGS solution
Standardize your workflow to quickly and accurately identify the genetic markers associated with approved therapies, leading professional guidelines and active clinical trials.
RNeasy Mini Kit
High-quality total RNA in minutes
Obtain highest-quality RNA with minimum copurification of DNA using our popular RNeasy spin columns.
The next generation of syndromic insights
Harness the full potential of multiplex syndromic testing and confidently provide clinical insights to patients with the highest level of versatility.
CLC Main Workbench
User-friendly sequence analysis
Select the workbench used by tens of thousands of researchers all over the world for DNA, RNA, and protein sequence data analysis.